Family activities in Roses for the month of June
The neighbouring village of Roses has prepared many family activities to make this month unforgettable. In the Trinitat Castle and the Citadel of Roses you will have the opportunity to learn, through games and guided visits, about the history and culture of this beautiful area in the Costa Brava.
- History walks: a guided visit in the Citadel Cultural Space.
- Safari at the museum: a treasure hunt to find hidden animals in the museum, which is an amazing safari to enjoy with the family.
- La mochila de Milfulles: the biggest tree in the Citadel will help us to discover how Greek and Latin children, monks and soldiers lived.
- Cultural anniversaries in the Citadel: kids can celebrate their anniversary with Gromec, the Citadel’s cat and his friends, the puppets.
- Gymkhana in the Citadel, the Time Machine.
- A Fortified Castle: guided visits to the Trinitat Castle.
- Saint John’s night: view of fireworks from the castle.
- The Game of the Castle: kids will discover the enigmas of the castle. Family activity.
Here you can check the programme: