In the coastal village of Roses, just fifteen minutes away from Camping Mas Nou, you can enjoy a cultural programme with activities for entire family. You’ll make a trip in the time in the Trinitat Castle and the Citadel of Roses with these proposals:
- History walks: a guided visit in the Citadel Cultural Space.
- Safari at the museum: a treasure hunt to find hidden animals in the museum, which is an amazing safari to enjoy with the family.
- La mochila de Milfulles: the biggest tree in the Citadel will help us to discover how Greek and Latin children, monks and soldiers lived.
- Gromec, the cat of the Citadel will show the castle to the kids with puppets.
- A Fortified Castle: guided visits to the Trinitat Castle.
- Scape Bunker Mision in Roses. You may have forty minutes to scape from bunker using the logic, the cooperation and the communication.
- The Game of the Castle: kids will discover the enigmas of the castle. Family activity.
Here you can check the full programme, with special Easter schedules.
Font image: www.visitroses.cat