June agenda of events and fairs in Costa Brava
It’s impossible to become bored in Costa Brava and its surroundings: beach, sports, adventure, culture… and every month lots of events and themed activities held in the each town.
Do you want to know which ones you can attend this month of June?
- XVII Terrades Cherry Market-Fair: June 2nd
A very sweet fair dedicated to the summer’s fruit: exhibit and sale, quick painting kids workshop, animation in the streets…
- XVIII Borrassà Corpus Fair: June 2nd.
A whole show revolving the flowers world: flower carpet on the street, children workshop, artists’ exhibitions, cooking with flowers workshop… There’s something for everyones liking!
Check the schedule here.
- Cadaqués Indianos Fair: June 1st and 2nd.
A trip to the past with dancing, artisanal crafts, tradition… All in a Cuban atmosphere.
- Torroeall de Montrí’s Magic Fair: from June 6th to 9th.
The older and the young will feel the magic in Torroealla de Montgrí’s streets and will witness breathtaking acts by guest artists.
Check the shedule here.
- Roses Rose Fair: June 7th, 8th and 9th.
An exhibit of roses in the streets accompanied by music, markets, competitions…
- Comic Festival Torroella de Montgrí: June 22nd. Ideal for families (exhibits, workshops, movies…). This year San Goku from Dragon Ball will be the main character!
- Portbou Saint John open-air dance: June 23rd
- Pals Saint John open-air dance: June 23rd
Con la típica llegada de la llama del Canigó, continuando la noche con bailes en la playa alrededor de una hoguera.
- Sant Pere Pescador Local Festivities: June 29th.