In Camping Mas Nou we know lots of you come to visit us from afar. For this reason we’ve collected some useful tips for you to have in mind when you travel by car and have a long road ahead. No setback will ruin your trip!
Before you get going, it’s essential to check out the state of the vehicle in advance, to fix any problems that may pop up. If you have enough knowledge about car mechanics you can make sure nothing’s wrong and, if that’s not the case, your best bet is to take your car to a professional mechanic in a motor vehicle repair workshop.
Things you must bear in mind to get ready:
- Mechanics: check the tyres status and the pressure, the oil level of the engine, the level of liquid of the battery, the brakes, the windscreen washer liquid tank, the suspension of the car, the electric system…
- Review the lights, specially if you travel at night.
- All documentation must be in order, both the drivers’ and the cars’.
- That there is an hydraulic jack, a wrench, emergency triangles and a first aid kit.
- You also have a reflective jacket on hand near the driver.
- Check there’s a spare wheel and that it is in good condition.
- It’s advised to take spare keys and sunglasses.