Camping is suitable for all ages, even for babies, who receive a great stimulation from being surrounded by nature. As parents we just need to be conscious about how to manage the trip and to be aware of what to take with us to make sure the youngest ones get the most out of the trip without trouble.
- If we camp in the middle of nature it’s important to do it in a shadowy zone with a nice temperature.
- Avoid the baby from getting directly exposed to the sun, especially if he is under 6 months.
- Make sure you choose a camp site with services like medical care and pharmacy, in case the baby needs any cares.
- It’s important to follow the same feeding and sleeping patterns that when at home.
- Bring with you a roomy tent, it will be easier and more comfortable to get the baby changed.
- Will be very useful to protect the baby with mosquito nets.
- Don’t forget the first-aid kit.
- A portable fridge is going to be very useful to store the food we buy, in the case the baby is not breastfeeded.
If we’re travelling on a caravan, it will be almost the same that being at home for the baby, as it’s a comfortable way of going on trip.
It will be a fantastic experience for sure. You’ll repeat more than once!