One of the main protagonists of the summer is
the barbecue. It’s the perfect excuse to get together with friends or family
and to eat outdoors in a relaxed atmosphere, enjoying the good weather.
And what better setting for a barbecue than a campsite?
In Camping Mas Nou you can make barbecues if weather conditions allow it and if you have all the necessary equipment. It’s also important to bear in mind these tips:
1. Prepare yourself well. Take with you the right kind and quantity of food and also the charcoal that you will need.
2. The area where we make BBQ must be delimited, whether if it’s a camping area in the middle of nature or a camping site.
3. Choose the location carefully. It must be clean and without bushes and vegetation that could easily burn.
4. Cook protected with apron and mittens.
5. Have emergency items for fire situations.
6. Keep the barbecue out of reach of children.
7. Clean the grill before cooking as it can catch fire.
8. When we finish, we have to make sure that the charcoal is dead out, wetting it with plenty of water and tossing it. Never keep the charcoal inside plastic bags or containers.
9. If we have a gas barbecue, it’s important to check it out for any possible leakage from the gas tank up to the hose.