Camping means being in direct contact with nature; it means sleeping surrounded by trees, waking up with the sun light and the birds’ singing. Without doubt, it’s always a relaxing experience.
To make the experience even better and be able to fully enjoy the open air, we have some tips for you that will avoid damaging the environment and will also protect your health.
- Prepare in advance everything you’ll be taking with you; both camping equipment (tent, sleeping bags, comfortable clothes, raincoats, bags) and food. It’s recommended to go for a balanced menu, bearing in mind how long you’re going to camp, the number of people and the available budget.
- Once in the campsite, practice a good personal hygiene to avoid infections, and wash your hands regularly.
- Be careful with water! Always use drinking water for cooking and drinking.
- Be respectful with the campsite rules, and when you go hiking, be sure to respect the rules of the coasts and natural areas to keep the place in good conditions.
- During your stay, take into account that there are other campers and that your tent doesn’t prevent the noise inside from getting out. The camping experience will benefit from good coexistence.
- In regard to electricity, be careful not to overcharge the supply network and have an eye on the cables to avoid electrical discharges.
- Finally, when you fold your tent, you should clean it and dry it first before packing. This way the tent fabric will be in good conditions before the next use.
We hope that with these easy tips, you can enjoy 100% the experience of camping under the stars.