We know that for many campers your dog is also your life companion, as well as your travel companion. That is why in Camping Mas Nou you can stay with dogs in our plots.
However, it’s necessary to know some camping standards and recommendations if you decide to come with your pet, so that all customers can enjoy a pleasant holiday.
- The dog must always be supervised and controlled by its owners.
- It can move around the campsite except for the swimming pool and the areas where food is served or sold (restaurant, bar and bakery).
- Do not leave it alone on the pitch or any other part of the campsite.
- Keep it tied up to prevent your dog from escaping or having problems with other campers.
- Consider beforehand whether the dog is used to being tied up.
- You can shower or bathe in the area specifically set aside for this purpose at the campsite.
- Collect your dog’s excrements and food waste to avoid unpleasant odours, insects or other animals.
- Provide plenty of water, especially during hot weather. In plots there are shadows, but the high temperatures affect them more.
- Plan where it will sleep, respecting its habits. Is it used to sleep outside? Will it sleep in the camping tent with you? Or alone in a tent?
- Check beforehand vaccinations, deworming, if it’s taking medication…
- Take the dog identified.
Now it is not allowed the accommodation with pets in the bungalows nor the access in this zone.
We hope you will spend a fantastic holiday with us and your loyal friend.