Christmas is only one month away and for this reason we want to share with you some Christmas events which you can find in different villages in Costa Brava. We invite you to stroll quietly to discover authentic crafts, decorative objects, crib figures, firs, Tió de Nadal…. as well as typical cuisine of these holidays like nougats, wafers, marzipan and other sweets which are present at the tables theses days.
- Palafrugell: Christmas Fair from 30th November to 6th January and ice rink from 14th December to 14th to 6th January.
- Platja d’Aro: Christmas market during the second half of December. Furthermore, there will be an exhibition and competition of nativity scenes.
- Palamós: solidarity toy market on 22nd December and 42nd Christmas fair on 16th December.
- Sant Feliu de Guíxols and Tossa de Mar: Christmas fair on 6,7 ,8 and 9th December.
- Castelló d’Empúries, Empuriabrava and Roses: Christmas fair on 14th and 15th December.