The American brand Homegrown put on the market last year a trailer which brings altogether beauty, functionality and sustainability. The adventure lovers will be able to travel with an appealing design model. Nothing is missed!
The appearance remembers the wooden houses or bungalows, but in this case, these ones have wheels! Its aerodynamic shape and lightness make it more than others in the market. Its size, 2 metres high and 6 metres length, allow a wide interior space which is able to hold four people.
- Homegrown trailer is handmade only with environmentally friendly materials: wood for the chassis and interior walls, cork for the floor and recycling materials, all free of toxic chemicals.
- Solar panels which provide 100% of energy (400 watts of low-profile, flexible panels (Standard Package), expandable to 800 watts Extended Off-Grid Package).
- Composting toilet: the waste is stored in a compartment that removes it and it’s easy to empty in designated areas. A natural mixture for its decomposition is added and it eliminates unpleasant odours at the same time. For future models, Homegrown studies developing composting system through toilet and so produce green energy and fertilizer.
- Windows double-paned and opening panels for ventilation or weather protection.
- It uses biodegradable soap and products made of recycled paper.
- It has a 10 litre water filter.
- Portable outdoor shower system.
- Spare tire with mount.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Smoke/carbon monoxide detector.
- Hydraulic jack.
- Double bed.
- Bunk bed.
- Kitchen with sink and induction cooking.
- Compartment at the back.
- 45 litres water tank.
Homegrown trailer will enable you to be in touch with nature while you enjoy your trips.