Going camping means enjoying nature and everything it has to offer: mountain hiking, walking along the beach, listening to the sounds of birds when we get up, wetting our feet in a river… But it’s just as important to enjoy all of this as to respect it.
Campsites, usually located in natural settings like Camping Mas Nou, must also be respected, so we would like to share some advice with you:
- It’s important to classify the packages in their corresponding container. In Camping Mas Nou you’ll find several in different points.
- Don’t waste water, a scarce resource, especially during the hot season.
- Respect the trees, protecting them if you tie to them awnings or tents. Do not pour dirty water on them.
- Minimize the use of plastic ground sheets so grass grows better.
- Make a rational use of electricity, not leaving electrical appliances on when we are not there.
- If we decide to have a barbecue, we must make sure that meteorological conditions allow it, as well as use the appropriate material. It’s not allowed to make fire directly on the ground. Ashes should be thrown away into specific containers and not in general garbage.
We hope these tips will help us to enjoy together great camping holidays.