Travelling by caravan is without a doubt an awesome experience. It’s really comfortable to travel with your home “on top” and enjoy the trip with more calmness.
- In first place, it’s recommended to check on weather conditions during the time of the trip and take some precautions if it were necessary; for example, with snow chains, etc.
- Before going out, check out your water supplies having in mind that four people can live a regular life with a full standard tank during two days. Also check the gas tank.
- To avoid the objects from inside the caravan becoming projectiles during the trip, be sure to save and fasten all of them. Lock the doors and windows too.
- While travelling, bear in mind that you must get rid of grey waters (sewage from the kitchen and the toilet) in places indicated for this purpose. After emptying the tank and to prevent bad smells you can pour some bleach down the drains.
- For your safety, it’s important to remember that it’s not allowed for passengers to travel laying on the bed. When the caravan is in motion, all passengers must be seated and with the security belt fastened.
And that’s it for basic advice when travelling by caravan. The only thing remaining is for us to wish you a safe and nice trip. We hope to see you soon 😉