Travelling by motorhome often means to take all the house with you. And our house is the place where we want to feel the safest, isn’t it?
That is why it’s important to consider some tips and security systems, both when we are traveling and sleeping in a motorhome, as well as when we have it parked:
1. Choose well where we park and spend the night. It’s inadvisable to park in highway areas where most of the thefts occur.
Never leave valuables in sight. We must always close the curtains.
3. Park in authorized places and, if it’s possible, near another motorhomes.
4.Install anti-theft systems as a security plus, for example:
- Armoured anti-theft bar on the steering wheel.
- Electric anti-start system.
- Direction lock.
- Wheel clamp.
- Alarms, connected to doors, windows and skylights. These can have different features:
-Integrated GPS to locate the vehicle in case of theft.
-Gas detection (to warn in case of gas leakage and in case of attempted poisoning by assailants).
-GSM System (warning call in case of alarm).
We hope you enjoy your trips with maximum tranquillity, thanks to security measures that all campers have at our disposal.