The summer is the most long-awaited season of the year, especially because of its holiday period. We love sunny days and hot weather!
However, high temperatures can be transformed into an enemy for all the campers. That is why today we want to give you some advices to prevent summer heat in Camping Mas Nou.
1. If you come to Camping and you stay in our bungalows or mobile homes, it will be important to avoid the heat in the rooms, so just open the windows to let the air in and cool the environment during night hours.
2. Conversely, if you visit us in caravan or motor home and you choose our plots check that yours is shaded. It will guarantee a better stay. The shades are the best allied for the campers because temperatures can fall.
3. Your diet can also help you to fight summer heat. You should eat salads and fresh dishes because of its high content of water. Fruits like watermelon or melon are a big example. Remember to avoid hot food!
4. It is important to drink water most frequently so we need to hydrate our body. Fruit juices are also essentials because they provide sugar and vitamins which are very good for us.
5. Beyond refreshing ourselves with food or drinks, it’s also good to cool certain parts of our bodies like the back of our neck, the face or the wrists with a wet towel. Even though the best way to refresh ourselves is go to the swimming pool or to the beach.
From Camping Mas Nou we wish this summer will be unforgettable and that you enjoy our facilities. We hope these advices will help you!