Saint John’s Eve welcomes long-awaited summer nights to enjoy the good weather, holidays, parties with family and friends.
Saint John’s festivity is certainly a magic night which is lived intensely in our territory, also in the Costa Brava, with performances and fireworks on beachfront.
Remember some advices to enjoy this traditional festivity from fun and security too:
- Buy the firecrackers and fireworks in registered establishments.
- Don’t keep the firecrackers in the pocket of trousers.
- Set up the fireworks according to the instructions.
- Never launch any rockets, balloons or other items containing fire within 500 metres of a woody area.
- Never put your face or any part of your body over or in front of any lit firework.
- Don’t throw the fireworks with your hands.All customers which spend the Saint John’s night in Camping Mas Nou will receive, as a gift, a piece of coca and a glass of cava in our bar.
Happy Saint John’s Eve!