For all those people who visit us these Easter days, here you’ll find different leisure and cultural proposals for the entire family, all of them at less than half an hour from the camping. Take note:
- Via Crucis in Castelló d’Empúries around the old town.
30th March at 19:30h in the Basílica Square. Programme.
- Via Crucis in l’Escala. Performance of different Via Crucis scenes with the participation of neighbours.
30th March at 22h. Programme.
- Easter procession in Roses.
30th. March at 21h. Programme.
- Procession in Verges.
A popular representation which is declared Traditional Festival of National Interest. The Dance of Death is the most outstanding performance.
29th March at 17h. Programme
- Cultural activities in the Citadel of Roses. Family activities to learn the Greco-Roman history of this coastal village through games, exhibitions, guided tours… Programme.
- Comedian Festival in Figueres. Fifteen humour performances, talks, laughter therapy to pass a funny day.
From 29th March to 2nd April.
- Young Week in Llançà. Dancing, fine arts, juggling, magic, robotics… for young public.
From 26th to 31st March. Programme.
XXI Fair of Garnatxa and Brunyol of Empordà in Garriguella.
An exhibition dedicated to these typical Easter sweet and drink. There will be a craft market to taste the products.
From 30th to 31st March.
We hope you enjoy these holidays!